Friday 28 March 2014

Paphos Dive Centre - Marine Divers Customer Review

“Must do!”
5 of 5 starsReviewed 27 March 2014 NEW
I cannot fault Marine Divers one bit. I completed my Advanced Open Water with Debbi and Johnny two days ago (Yay!) and thoroughly enjoyed it, so much so that I feel rubbish being back home now. I enquired about diving here prior to heading out and got an incredibly friendly and helpful service...everything tailored to what I wanted in the few days I had. Whilst out there I did dives out in Pistol Bay, the Amphitheatre and culminated in a brilliant dive on the Zenobia (one of the top 10 wreck dives in the world - if you're able to, do it!). As someone who is not the most confident of divers I felt totally safe as Debbi and Johnny looked after me well, and we had a good laugh in the process. I just wish I was out there for a few more days to do some more! Thanks guys for making it such a memorable trip. Sophie x
www.divingincyprus.net

No comments:

Post a Comment